Now 100% Digital and Online!
** WARNING **
Are you Wasting Thousands of Dollars on a Dental Website that Doesn’t Increase Production?
- Do you want to understand what needs to go into a website to meet Google’s Webmaster Standards?
- Do you want to unlock the secrets of getting your dental website ranked highly on Google searches?
- Do you want to find out if you Search Engine Optimization company charging a fortune for poor results?
- If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then your website is costing you patients every day!
Testimonial – I am enjoying the book, learning new things. What a great service for us to be able to learn about the websites and seo in a simple, easy to understand format! Thank you for doing this! Money well spent for me! 🙂 “Dr. L.M
The Web Design Workbook for Dentists will help you fix this critical problem.
From planning domain name choices and designing website navigation to search engine optimization for dentists (SEO) newsletters and routine website maintenance, this guide will let you know what you need to know to make informed decisions about your practice’s website, and will alert you to common pitfalls that you must avoid.
This seminal book is now a 100% Online. It is the premier digital resource with instant, and unlimited online access. You can even see what updates and additions are being planned, and make your own suggestions about content you’d like to see! View our roadmap here.
Testimonial – “Your guide is not only necessary for any dentist preparing to launch a website and online marketing campaign, it is critical for any dentist who already has a website and needs to review their online strategy for errors and omissions. Not only is the information concise and accurate, it is practical and useful. The worksheets included in the appendix are a practical way to guide a dentist step-by-step through planning and implementing an online strategy effectively. A must-have.” Dr. S..S., NY
Your Subscription Comes with FREE updates!
Technology changers rapidly, and while the core concepts in the Workbook are tried and true and do not change, some changes (Google Places, etc.) are a moving target. Therefore, as new sections and chapters are added to the Workbook, and old ones are updated or removed, as long as you have an active subscription, you will be able to read and access these updates FREE OF CHARGE!! As long are you are a subscriber, you will NEVER have to purchase an updated version as you will always have EVERY addition to the Workbook at your fingertips!
Why is The Web Design Workbook for Dentists a Must-Read for Every Dentist who has a Practice Website or is Planning One?
- FACT #1: Without a properly done website your current patients will not be able to find you.
- FACT#2: Without a properly done website you will not compete in the market for new patients, as new patients won’t know you exist
- FACT#3: Dentists spend thousands of dollars on websites that simply DO NOT WORK! What’s the point of working hard to get people to visit your website if it’s unattractive and impossible to navigate? Why bring potentially new patients from Facebook when your contact form is hard to use?
- FACT#4: The Web Design Workbook for Dentists will guide you through what you need to know — from a bird’s eye view — to make informed decisions about your website so you can make sure you are getting your money’s worth for your website. And no computer knowledge is needed!
This is not a “do-it-yourself” guide and it is not a technical manual.
This is NOT a book about how to code your own website or do your own search engine optimization! This is an overview guide of what you need to know to make sure you have a successful website in place – you don’t stack your own porcelain, but you know how a contact should fit.
Testimonial – “My husband told me to thank you for the website book. He said it’s very helpful to him and he wished he had it when he first started the website. It’s a great value to him!” Dr. C.T., Ohio
Testimonial – “Finally I can read a book that comes from one of our own. He explains about websites, SEO, etc in terms we can understand. The workbook has information that is necessary to go to the next step.Whether you have a website or not, this workbook along with worksheets with questions and answers will guide you to the next level.” Dr. J.D., NY
Testimonial – “I got ‘The web design workbook for dentists’ a month or so ago and this book was perfect. It answered all my questions and brought up several issues I hadn’t even though about such as html vs dynamic type websites and what the heck a SEO was. If you are thinking about doing a web site or need to just update your old “cob-web-site” like I had, this is the book to get you versed in the basics of how a web site works and all the things that go into having a successful web site. I was so impressed w/ this book that I hired Dr Wank to update and get my site up and running again and he was everything I could expect from a web designer that is also a fluent dentist. Yellow pages are dead, your patients are looking on the web for their next dentist. Learn the basics of what a web site is and how it works, get this book! You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it. This guy is great! The book was great! Thanks Dr Wank” Dr. G.M., Missouri
Not Convinced that this is the Ultimate Non-Technical Website guide for Dentists? View the Introduction and Table of Contents for Free!VIEW SAMPLE CONTENT
David A. Wank, DMD – An Authority on Dental Website Development
I’ve been building websites since 1998. I graduated from Harvard School of Dental Medicine in 2003 and have been practicing dentistry ever since, as well. Because I practice dentistry AND I own a web development firm, I have a unique perspective on what it take to make a great dental website. I manage a full portfolio of client websites and I speak to dentists about website design, search engine optimization, Facebook and everything in between.
Here are Just a Few of the Critical Points You Will Learn in this Workbook that will Save you Time and Money!
- The top 5 reasons why you need a website for your dental office
- Learn the critical questions to ask when interviewing a web developer or SEO firm
- How to avoid common design pitfalls (such as making your phone number not “clickable”)
- What you MUST know about iPhones and Blackberry’s before you build a website
- What you MUST know about Flash before you build a website
- What items should NEVER be on your website
- Find out the most important factors in getting your website to rank highly in Google search listings
- How to save hundreds of dollars if not more on Google AdWords
- How to deal with negative comments on Google Places
Part of what makes The Web Design Workbook for Dentists a unique guide is the PDF worksheets and the additional online resources.
Each chapter in the workbook can stand on its own and you can read only the sections that apply to you or pique your interest. But if you chose to read the workbook from beginning to end and use the worksheets along the way, when you are done you will have an organized, well-documented and well-researched plan for developing, managing and maintaining your website.
Here’s a quick sample of the included worksheets and other online resources:
- Domain Name Worksheet
- Website Information Worksheet
- Website Expense Summary Worksheet
- Web Developer and SEO Company Interview Question List
- SEO – Keyword Planning Worksheet
- SEO – Link Building Worksheet
An Investment for your Practice!
The Web Design Workbook for Dentists is priced at $180/year for an unlimited access subscription. Considering that many of you will spend around the same amount on your next cable bill — or for one month of service — the Workbook is a necessary and cost-effective investment that will pay you back countless times with the money you will save.
Still Not Convinced that this is the Best $180 on marketing you will spend this entire year?
Here is a list of just some of the Workbook’s features:
- 100% digital with access anywhere you have an Internet connection
- Unlimited access
- Links directly to Internet resources to make your learning even more practical and applicable
- Links directly to instructional videos by Dr. Wank and other that also help you apply the concepts in the book
- You can print out the pages to read later
- You can print out the PDF workbook pages to work on
- Pages are time/date stamped to show when they’ve been updated
- Changes are logged for easy reference.
- You can be notified when the workbook is updated* (this feature is coming soon)
- Content and resources are always being added.
- View Dr. Wank’s list of upcoming content additions, and make your own suggestions!